MicroFET 2 Handheld Dynamometer for Manual Muscle Testing
- Typically Ships in 3 days
- 6.00 LBS
- 2.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
The MicroFET2 MMT dynamometer is battery operated, ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand, and weighs less than a pound. The MicroFET2 is microprocessor controlled to provide accurate and repeatbale muscle strength test readings.
- Measurement range of 0-300 lbs force.
- Easy to read LCD Displays shows peak force and elapsed time.
- Sleectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilograms-force (kgf).
- Accuracy within 1% of reading.
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: Low threshold - 0.8 lb. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High threshold - 3.0 lbs. to 300 lbs in 0.1 lb. increments.
- Stores up to 30 tests.
- Uses rechargable lithium ion battery.
- Self-activating "sleep" mode after 3 minutes to extend battery life.
What's Included in Your Purchase?
- Wireless MicroFET2 Digital Handheld Manual Muscle Tester.
- 3 different transducer pads: curved, flat, and digit.
- User Manual (you can also click MicroFET2 User Manual to download).
- Caliberation certificate.
- Wall pack power supply.
- Carrying case.
MicroFET2 Software Package Add-ons:
Clinical Software Package: This is an easy-to-use muscle tester/digital handheld dynamometer platform providing muscle and spinal range of motion protocols. Patient tracking, analysis, and comparison statistics are collected and narrative and graphic reports can be generated.
FET Data Collection Software Package: This muscle tester/digital handheld dynamometer program is designed for research and education applications. The program simultaneously captures raw test data while displaying a real-time graph of the data. The data is saved in comma-separated values (CSV) format and can be opened in most spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
The MicroFET2 is for:
Professionals who use the MicroFET 2 Handheld Dynamometer for MMT are physical therapists, occupational therapists, chiroprators, doctors, educators, physiologists, kinesiologists, health coaches, and trainers.
Recommended Complementary Products for the MicroFET2
We highly recommended the book Muscle and Sensory Testing, by Nance Berryman Reese. This book is not included in your purchase, but can be bought on Amazon.
In additon to your purchase you can print off the following items for your use and benefit for when using the MicroFET2.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA